Sunday 29 July 2012

My Happy Place!


There comes a time in everyone’s lives when they get frustrated for nothing. They know they have everything, all is as perfect in their lives as humanly possible and they have nothing to complain about, practically. But there’s still something missing. When life becomes routine, when all one sees is work and sleep and more work and more sleep, a kind of a void fills you up. That happens because you stop paying attention to the little things in life and concentrate only on the things which keep you busy. This way, you lose the bigger picture and your focus becomes narrow. Ironic, isn’t it?
I know this will happen to me more frequently as I grow up. So I made a list. A list of small things which make me smile, make me laugh, make me happy. If ever I start being idiotic, I want to look back on this list and get right back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment