Thursday 29 December 2011

zippyness



I'm lying on my bed
Staring up at the fan
Wondering outrageous things
Like why wasn't I born a man?

I feel like laughing aloud
Just like hyenas do
It might even be interesting
To round up my mouth and just go "moooooo"

I want to snort like a pig
(Though definitely not look like one)
I wonder if jumping like a kangaroo
Would be just as much fun.

I hear my stomach go "grrr"
I hope rats aren't running around
I wonder if I bark like my dog,
How similar we would sound.

It is extremely wondrous to wonder
About all things big and small;
To laugh at stupid random thoughts
And things that just don't make sense at all :P

2 comments:

  1. Hahhahahhahahhaaha!! Damn, I bet you'll end up as the lyricist of the guys who sing I like your hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha! that guy might be inspired by me ;)

      Delete